Douglas Edward Ramsey (via nefermaathotep)
Not all white people are racist…………but all racist are white people. Does this make any sense? I will explain.
Racism is a systemic, societal, institutional, omnipresent, and epistemologically embedded phenomenon that pervades every vestige of our reality.Racism is the societal, systemic, institutional, and political institutions which both overtly and inherently ensure minority subjugation and protect white privilege.Another view of racism in America, is a phenomenon constructed by Americans socially defined as “White,” and that its primary role is to ensure that group’s primacy to the exclusion of all others at whatever cost.
Now do you understand that not all white people are racist…..but all racist are white people?
- kayellegetlo reblogged this from nefermaathotep
- ariyfa likes this
- trixibelle reblogged this from yearningforunity
- trixibelle likes this
- handlewithgrace likes this
- yearningforunity reblogged this from nefermaathotep
- selcouthpharaoh likes this
- youngandpoetic reblogged this from afrikanrootz
- poetofwar333 said: Ase
- poetofwar333 reblogged this from nefermaathotep
- poetofwar333 likes this
- kymanijoe21 reblogged this from nefermaathotep
- afrikanrootz reblogged this from nefermaathotep
- prettymilitant reblogged this from nefermaathotep
- iwakeupblack likes this
- daretobeblack likes this
- nefermaathotep posted this